Leather Honey Leather Conditioner by Autosmart Australia gives the ultimate in car and furniture leather conditioning. A nourishing leather conditioner that provides complete hydration and protection treatment for your leather car seats or leather lounges and furnishings.
Protect your leather by keeping it moisturised and supple.
Complete leather protection treatment
The AutoSmart Leather Honey Conditioner is the leading leather moisturiser suitable for new and also old leather. The leather honey butter with its unique formula is easily absorbed. As such, it deeply penetrates the leather to renew hydration and restores its natural suppleness.
Immediately it provides protection from premature ageing as well as wear. Dryness in leather leads to premature cracking. When leather moisture and suppleness is balanced it helps prevent cracking in the leather.
Leather Honey Conditioner benefits:
- Easy application with immediate results
- Deep Leather Conditioning. Leather Honey Leather Conditioner is quickly absorbed deep into the leather to restore balance to its natural oils.
- Suitable for leather car seats and leather furniture. Use this product on both your car seats and also on household furniture.
- Use to restore old leather. Use Leather Honey on old leather to hydrate and condition. Supple leather is less likely to become brittle and fragile or prone to cracking
- Australian Made. Proudly made in NSW Australia
- Unique formula: Manufactured for immediate results and deep penetration.
- Will not stain or discolour leather.
- Satisfaction guarantee. We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
How to use Leather Honey Conditioner:
- Vacuum your seats thoroughly to remove dust, debris, and crumbs.
- If leather is dirty, clean it with AutoSmart Leather Cleaner
- Mist leather with clean water and wipe over with a clean cloth to pick up any remaining residue. Allow time to dry
- Use a clean microfibre cloth to apply the Leather Honey Butter. Gentle rub into the leather in a circular motion. Allow to absorb for a few minutes
- Buff off with a dry cloth for a luxurious leather sheen
- We recommend applying this product once every two to three months.
Leather Honey Australia is proudly made in Lake Macquarie, NSW, Australia. Professional car detailers recommend and use this product to provide the best in leather maintenance.