Keep your hands clean at all times with the Smart Hands Hand Sanitiser Gel. Ideal for workplaces, homes, kitchens and more.
Alcohol-based anti-bacterial hand gel is a smart, effective way to achieve a thorough clean without the use of water and soap.
Designed to kill germs and bacteria, to help reduce the spread of viruses.
Smart Hands Alcohol Hand Sanitiser Gel details:
- Size: available in 500ml and 1-litre bottle
- contains: isopropanol, glycerol, hydrogen peroxide as per WHO guidelines
- Approx. 75% Isopropanol alcohol content
- Safety data sheet available
- Not tested on animals
- Made in Australia
- Food Smart Biocidal Sanitiser Cleaner 1 litre – Professional commercial and food hospitality grade bacteria and germ sanitiser – ideal for coffee shops, tables, staff counters, desks, office furniture, taxis, limousines and uBer.
- Quattro Express Biocidal Spray – Commercial grade sanitiser that kills pathogens on contact. No need to wipe down.
Frequently Asked Questions:
So we can make this clear from the start, AutoSmart is not price gouging on this product. Here’s why.
This is a 100% Australian Made Quality hand sanitizer, made by Australian employed staff in an Australian industrial warehouse. Unlike many inferior hand sanitizers made in China with a lower ‘inferior’ alcohol base of 60%, this product uses 70% Isopropanol Alcohol as well as Hydrogen peroxide.
Q. How long will it take to ship out the hand sanitiser?
A. We are currently sending out all orders the day after orders are placed, aiming to send out orders within 48 hours of receiving the orders. Dispatching from Newcastle, delivery times will vary depending on where you live.
Q. What is the percentage of alcohol?
A. There is a minimum of 75% alcohol content in this hand sanitiser, with the goal of killing germs on contact
Q. Can I place a bulk order?
A. Yes, we are accepting bulk orders. This product is manufactured in Newcastle and is at the moment, keeping up with demand
Q. Is there a lingering fragrance?
A. No it is fragrance-free. There is an alcohol smell, however, as soon as the rub dries on your hands there is no lingering fragrance
Q. Do you have any pump bottles?
A. No, we have sold out of the pump mechanism, instead, the bottles have a squeeze lid, push down to open.