Restore leather car seats to a luxurious lustre with AutoSmart Leather Rejuvenate. A rich cream formulation that will feed your leather the moisture it requires to stay supply and strong.
Containing a unique blend of premium conditioners and oils that penetrates, revitalises and protects
Leather Conditioner that gives lasting protection
This leather conditioning supplement is ideal for cars sitting in Australian climates. While the harsh sun will encourage the leather to leech out its oil, making it dry and brittle, an easy application of Leather rejuvenate will replenish and protect the seats. Our Leather Conditioner will add years to the life of your leather by regenerating aging, dry leather and also by providing a protective layer effective on your leather seats.
Endorsed by the Connelly Brothers, the Worlds largest supplier of leather to the European car market
How to use Leather Rejuvenate
- Vacuum any crumbs, sand or debris in and around your seats
- Clean the leather seats using a specialised leather cleaner. Your best choice is AutoSmart Leather Cleaner
- Once clean, use a soft cloth to rub the Leather Rejuvenate onto the surface, applying an even coat.
- This product will absorb into the leather over several hours feeding and revitalising the leather
- Buff the seats over with a white cloth to remove any excess.
- If the seats were extremely dry several applications of Leather Rejuvenate may be needed.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Is this leather condition suitable for leather lounges?
A. Absolutely. Leather Rejuvenate will condition and replenish oils that have been lost by the sun or air-conditioning
Q. What Colour Leather is this conditioner suitable for?
A. AutoSmart Leather Rejuvenate is safe for us on all leather colours
Q. Is Leather Rejuvenate only for older leather?
A. While our leather cleaner does offer conditioning properties, it is also worthwhile adding Leather Rejuvenate seasonally to your new car leather to prevent the leather from drying out. This will keep the leather supple, and always looking its best.
We recommend cleaning your leather with the AutoSmart Leather Cleaner, then finishing with Leather Rejuvenate for addition conditioning